Thursday, January 4, 2018

i'm back, baby.

Hello internets! It's been a while. Since my last post, I've had another child, traveled around a bit and have learned a few things. I have been feeling the pull to write and explore some new paths. So here I am.

Looking back through my old posts reminds me how much I used to craft and how much enjoyment my girls and I got from it. I need to try to get back to that and carve out some time to let my brain play a little from time to time. My next project will be something with the sewing machine I think.

My new current obsession is responding to the constant call of connecting on a spiritual level to the universe/myself and/religion. I was raised Catholic and I believe in God/Creator/Great Spirit. I still go to church quite often and I want my daughters to have a foundation of faith. But I know, personally, that I connect on a deeper spiritual level through meditation and connecting with the other side. So, my journey right now is exploring this path. Seeing what I can learn. Seeing how this connects me to God, to others, to myself.

So, long story short. It's gonna get a little witchy up in here. Stones, tarot cards, white light, meditation, shit. is. getting. real. ;)


1.11

I had a friend growing up that would always say, "it's 11:11, make a wish!" The rules were you would close your eyes, make a w...