Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Latest Obsession

I have been bitten by the crochet bug and I. am. loving. it. So here are some of the new items in my etsy shop that I have been working on..

Booties and hair bows... eep! I cannot wait to send some booties to my bestie who is having her 1st baby in a few weeks :) These are perfect gifts!

 They are available in my etsy shop, Lake Will.


And coffee cozies! to keep my 1/2 hot chocolate 1/2 coffee warm til the last drop.



and these little babies that the girls wear all the time ya know for "valemtimes day" ;)

and lots more to follow.... I have to go tend to my nutso kids that are jumping off the furniture. Have a beautiful day!!


1.11

I had a friend growing up that would always say, "it's 11:11, make a wish!" The rules were you would close your eyes, make a w...